In 1984, GraphiColor was established as an innovative resource to the graphic design community, becoming an industry leader by providing high-quality color imaging services. When it came to the production of printed comps, proofs, prototype packaging, short-run and one-of-a-kind printing, GraphiColor was tops in the field.
As computer programs forged ahead in the graphic arts arena, our company was quick to progress with the new technology, becoming one of the first companies in Michigan to offer large format digital printing. In the 1990’s, GraphiColor expanded into the field of exhibits and trade show displays, designing trade show booths. Since, then we’ve been offering the latest product innovations and design trends.
Our goal is to become your trade show and exhibiting partner! See what just some of our satisfied clients have to say about working with us. We hope to add you to our list of satisfied clients.
- “It was a pleasure working with GraphiColor this year on our new trade show booth. The organization skills of your team helped make the transition to the new booth a very smooth process.”
– Kevin Kotlarz, ND Industries
- “The board room wall looks amazing. I am so thrilled with the way it turned out. Thank you!”
– Amna Kamal, Visteon Corporation
- “On behalf of Levy and Associates, we would like to thank Donald for all that he did for us during our last Trade Show. He designed our whole booth which included a 10×20 backdrop, tables, chairs, and much more. We recommend Donald as he is an extremely talented designer and had great customer service. For example, during the process of ordering/designing our booth, we ran into a small problem with the backdrop and he resolved it within 24 hours. We made a great decision by hiring Donald and we think you should too!”
– Joesh Cvenros, Levi Associates
- “I am happy to recommend GraphiColor to anyone looking for a trade show display. I am working with Donald on a 10’ x 30’ display for an upcoming trade show. He has been very responsive to our requests and helping our vision come to life. He is eager to help in any way that he can and a pleasure to work with.”
– Ashley Wilson, Kar’s Nuts
- “The entire team at GraphiColor have always been someone that I know I can rely on. They worked diligently and patiently with us to come up with a 20′ x 20′ display for our first expo that can be changed into different sizes and messages. Their responses are always on time, upbeat, and they are willing to help in any way that they can. I have been so impressed with their ability to get projects done, even on last minute changes we’ve made. They are easy to get a hold of and to communicate with. They really listen to our ideas and bring them to life.”
– Kim Baughman Christensen, Plastomer Corporation