Traditions and Trade Shows
With the Fourth of July less than a week away, it has got us thinking about traditions. Like, maybe you take a vacation with your family every year over the fourth weekend. Or, maybe you’re crashing a friend’s barbeque or catching your city’s fireworks. Whatever your plans are, most likely they are similar to what they were last year and what they’ll be next year. Having a tradition – or routine – to guide you helps keep you on track and can cut down on confusion and save time.
Traditions for trade shows can afford you the same opportunity. So whether you’re exhibiting or attending a trade show, there a few trade show “traditions” you can plan for.
1. Have a nice trade show booth display – check
2. Train your booth staff – check
3. Devise a social media strategy – check
4. Make sure your exhibitor emergency kit is put together – check
1. Research the exhibitors and make your action plan on who to visit – check
2. Print out a map of the show floor and mark the booths you must visit – check
3. Tap into the show’s social media feeds and engage with other attendees/exhibitors – check
These are but a few trade show traditions that can positively impact your next show. For a complete trade show planning timeline you can download our guide here. If you need a little extra help before your next show, please give us a call! We have a free 30 minute phone consultation for you.