10 impressive statistics to back your trade show marketing program
Often times, trade shows are hyped as the ultimate business-to-business marketing component and sales mechanism without any data to support it. At our Open House last week, we shared a presentation that gave impressive statistics on the ROI of exhibiting at trade shows. Here are a few more key statistics that were previously published by The Center for Exhibition Industry Research.
- 83% of the attendees have some kind of buying power
- 85% of decision makers say attending trade shows saves their company time and money by bringing vendors together under one roof
- 79% of the attendees say that attending shows helps them decide on what products to buy
- 91% of attendees say that trade shows impact their buying decisions because the competition is in one place allowing for comparison shopping in real time
- 85% of an exhibitor’s success lies in the performance of the staff
- 53% of exhibit managers say its “difficult” or “very difficult” to keep effective booth staffers
- Converting a trade shows lead to a sale costs 38% less than sales calls alone
- Trade show visitors will tell 6+ people about their experience
- 81% of attendees at a recent show agreed that trade shows help attendees become aware of new products and services
- 91% of attendees tell us they get the most useful buying info from trade shows and events
Trade shows are the #1 business-to-business marketing spend to support sales beating out specialty publications, internet, promotions, and PR respectively. If you are seeking justifications to why you should continue or start exhibiting – just consider the above statistics. Exhibiting works!
Some of the services GraphiColor offers include: trade show displays, trade show booth design, modular displays, pop up displays, tension fabric displays, corporate interior design, retractable banner stands and much more! Contact us today to find out more.